Do you have any information about UON Webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about UON webmail login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
What is UON Webmail ?
UON Webmail is student email address provided by the University of Newcastle (UON). UON uses email addresses to communicate with students and provide information about study as well as student experience.
Current Students should be accessing your NUmail via myUON while Past Students can access NUmail at Microsoft Office 365.
UON Webmail Sign in
In order to sign in to UON Webmail, the student must have a university ID and password.
- First Open this link or webpage.
- Enter your uon UniID. (e.g. c1234567 or abc123)
- Enter your uon valid passward.
- Then, click on the “SIGN IN” button.
UON (University of Newcastle) Staff Email
When you access or open the University of Newcastle Australia Australia (UON) website, you will see three menus, including Library, Current Students and Current Staff. If you are a UON staff, you can click on the current staff menu to go to UON. Able to access anything related to staff.
And by clicking on it you will also be able to access information related to your organization, systems and education and research, tools and working there.
For UON staff, there are a number of systems and tools they use and are listed below.
- Email – Login can be counted to access, assist and stay in touch with the staff’s email account.
- Forms, guides and templates – Staff can find all the forms, guides and templates that they need in one central location.
- Find Studies – You can find and book courses through the Staff Education and Development Portal.
- HRonline – You can update personal details and view current payslips or even add new timesheets.
- Fraedom – By logging in to Fraedom, you can track staff credit card details and invoices.
- Maximo – You can login if you want to maintain Maximo requests and key access requests.
- UON Oline – Allows you to access the updated course and program information.
- 17triplezero IT service portal – It can be access to help will all your IT issues and concerns.
There are even more tools available for employees to research for research systems such as verse dove Circumstances, Computing Request Service, CarrierHub, CamWatch and more.
Inside is an email to talk about systems and equipment for staff. If you want to access the staff email, you have to go to the current staff menu option on the UON website www.newcastle.edu.au. The current staff menu will have many options such as Email, Discover, HR Line and more as we saw above.
To access staff email
- Click on Email menu.
- Then you will be brought to a page where you will enter your username and password at Office 365.
- Enter your username which is your Uni-ID
- Then enter your password.
- After entering both fields, then hit the Sign In button.
If you face any problem, you are able to click on “Need help signing in?” under the Sign In button. Then, there will appear some options including Forgot Password, Forgot Password (Alumni), IT Service Desk and Help. If you forget your password, you can click on Forgot Password and then you will be brought to a page of password reset.
In the Password Reset page, you will have to enter your username and then hit the Next button. Another link that you can use is Help. This link can be chosen if you cannot login to your account. This link will brought you to a page where you will have to fill some fields including Name, University ID, Contact email (not your University Email), Contact Number and your issue or questions. After filling in all fields, you have to hit the Send button.
Positional UON email addresses
In addition to your University of Newcastle email address, there may be times when you need a positional email address such as:
- a person’s role (eg IT-Director@newcastle.edu.au).
- an organisational unit (eg IT-Infrastructure@newcastle.edu.au).
- a particular service (eg email@example.com).
- a marketing address for a conference or project (eg ITAsiafirstname.lastname@example.org, ITemail@example.com).
You might also request a positional email address to:
- ensure business continuity when positions are filled by new, or ‘acting’ staff,
- enable more than one person to access email, eg a team responding to
- enquiries, or an administrative assistant accessing their supervisor’s email, or
as a contact point not tied to any particular individual
To request a positional email address please click here.
What is Student email Address ?
Alumni can still access or access their student email via myUON or Microsoft Office Fees 365.
There are two different formats for this email address; Your student @ uon.edu.au and firstname.lastname@example.org, both look alike in the same inbox box. Here you make sure that your use of correct patterns is in the correct format.
To log into your student email address you will need to use email@example.com and your password which is the same as all UON computer systems.
When providing your student email address to others so they can email you, you can provide them with your firstname.lastname@example.org. It is sufficient to enter both email addresses here as both email addresses are counted in the same inbox box.
Accessing your NUmail account
You can access your NUmail account via:
- The myUON app, using the NUmail tile.
- Open a web browser.
- Outlook application, available from the here from App Store or Google Play.
- You can also use the mail feature on an iOS or Android device.
About UON Webmail Account password
For New students
Your academic integrity is of the utmost importance and setting a strong password to protect your student account is one of the best ways to keep yourself secure.
You can be held responsible for any actions that may result from crime and misuse of your account, so do not share your password with anyone and do not reveal it to anyone.
Setting a password
- Passwords should not contain your student number or part of your name when creating.
- Be between eight and 16 characters long.
- Password include at least one letter, one uppercase character, one number and one special character (e.g. % ! * or similar).
If you do not remember the password, you can reset your password at any time by following the instructions here.
If you don’t remember your password, and are having problems with the password reset link, or forgot your secret question, contact the IT service desk to arrange for a password reset.
For forgot password
- Open the NUaccess Reset Forgotten Password utility.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the security code which was sent to your home email address.
- And enter a new password and re-enter your new password to confirm.
- If you have forgotten your password, but haven’t contact the IT Service Desk to arrange a password reset.
Entering an incorrect password three times in a row will locked your account for five minutes. Remember your password is case sensitive, so check that CAPS lock is off.
You can login again or, if you are still having problems, call the IT Service Desk by calling 4921 7000.
UON Contact support and Email
General and Student Enquiries
Phone: 1300-ASKUON or +61 2 4921 5000 (int’l)
Enquire online: AskUON
International Student Enquiries
Phone: +61 2 4921 6595
Fax: +61 2 4960 1766
Enquire online: International Enquiries
Phone: +61 2 4921 8612
Higher Degrees by Research
Phone: +61 2 4921 6537
Phone: +61 2 4921 8856 or 1800 882 121
Enquire online: AskUON
Phone: +61 2 4921 6699
What is UON ?
The University of Newcastle (UON), informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. Its primary campus is located in the suburbs of Newcastle, New South Wales.
The university also operates campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD and Sydney CBD.
The University of Newcastle Medical School has implemented a problem-based education system for its undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine medicine program – a system that has since been made mandatory for use by Australian Australians Medical Council throughout Australia.
What Services does University of Newcastle ?
- Strategic plan
- Indigenous collaboration
- School and community programs
- Community partnerships
- Development projects
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Colleges and Schools
- Governance and leadership
- Make a gift
- Business and industry
Read Also: Bordernet Webmail