Do you have any information about TCS webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about TCS webmail login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
What is TCS webmail ?
TCS webmail is an email service provided by Tata Consultancy Services. If you are an employee of TCS, it is considered a very useful plug-in for you. Email is required to learn how to access TCS webmail on mobile.
TCS webmail was previously the official physical web address of Tata Consultancy Services for accessing emails. Employees were able to access their emails using webmail.
TCS webmail login
To login to TCS webmail you will need Tata Consultancy Services Employee ID and Password so you can login to TCS webmail by following the steps given below.
- First install the app on your smartphone.
- With this application you can access or login your mails to your mobile device and computer.
- Once the application has been successfully installed on your device.
- Then you open the link webmail.tcs.com.
- The user will need their credentials to log in to this page so keep the credentials attached.
- After After login, via the Citrix receiver, you will be brought to your webmail.
- Now, you can enter your username and password.
- And finally click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
Reset or Change TCS Email account password
Forgot your webmail username or password? Your account may be locked with multiple incorrect logins if you have made multiple false attempts but have repeatedly tried more than wrong.
- Workers cannot log in to the TCS webmail page whenever they want to go beyond the code.
- And, if any employee has forgotten EMP ID or secure code, they also cannot log in to the official website.
- At that point they will have to contact the help desk and ask you to provide new login details.
- So, only after getting the new details TCS webmail login worker.
- If the employee has lost their login details and is unable to access their email, the client will have trouble contacting you.
- To avoid that issue the worker has to join the help desk team, And get credentials as soon as possible.
- Ultimatics is a very secure system that works very accurately and monitors all activities performed by employees.
For Changing password
You can easily recover your webmail password with the following steps:
- Step 1
Login to tcs ulimatix using the link – www.ultimatix.net.
- Step 2
Under password management you can reset your password – you may need to answer right recovery questions.
- Step 3
Once completed, try to login https://webmail.tcs.com with new credentials.
Access TCS WebMail on Android Mobile
If you are looking for how to access TCS Mail on Android mobile, those who have a smartphone with Android OS can do one here. All such employees can access TCS webmail directly from their smartphones.
You are one of the multinational IT companies, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is specially introduced to keep in touch with every employee working there. It has recently been switched to Secure VPN (Virtual Private Network). Therefore, it is a little difficult to access TCS webmail from the outside.
Setup TCS email
- Take your smartphone and go to the Play Store.
- Before going to the Play Store, make sure that you have successfully logged in to your Google Account.
- Search for the Citrix receiver app now through the in-built search bar available in the Play Store.
- Find the app and once you recognize it.
- Then tap the Install [Green] button to again access to your smartphone.
- You wait until the whole process is completed successfully.
- Now click on the Citrix Receiver application and open the login page known as Netscaler Gateway.
- Provide Ultimatics login credentials as input to obtain a successful login.
- It will then take you directly to the relevant webmail with the help of this special Actrix receiver application.
- Choose Lotus webmail which will take you to the webmail page that suits you.
- There you will need to enter details like username and password and then hit login.
- You are now ready to successfully access emails via smartphone.
A guide to Adding Email Attachments via TCS webmail
- First, type an email by clicking on the + sign.
- You have to tap on the option named Add Attachment option.
- Next, a dialog will be displayed.
- And this is where you are asked to make a decision about an alliance.
- But if you pay attention, you will also see basic tabs, i.e. my computer, briefcase, email, contacts, etc.
- Tap the Browse button, select the file you want to attach, click ‘OK’ option.
- This way, you can see that the connection is being processed and finished by showing the connection file.
- Add all the required attachments and click on the option named Attachment.
- Observing your compositions that appear with attachments on the screen directly in the header.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Send’ option.
How to Add Mailbox Microsoft on TCS webmail to Outlook?
As well as accessing your mailbox via webmail, you can also add your mailbox to Microsoft Outlook using IMAP, for which you need to follow the steps below.
Follow the guide
- First open your Microsoft Outlook and click on ‘File’ option.
- When the Account Information screen appears, click the Account Settings drop-down square.
- And then click Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, and click the ‘New’ button.
- From the box provided, enter your email address and click Connect option.
- Enter your password and click Connect option.
- Wait for Outlook to configure your mailbox automatically, this may take a few seconds.
- You will now be able to successfully and effectively add an email address to Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the Complete option.
- Your mailbox will appear in the Folder pane where you need to view the test message from Microsoft Outlook.
Trouble Add a mailbox
Microsoft Outlook will not be able to configure your mailbox automatically and you will be prompted for more information, or if you have added your mailbox but are having trouble sending mails, follow the steps below.
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and click on ‘File’ option.
- About the Account Information screen, and click the Account Settings drop-down square.
- Then click Account Settings.
- On the Mail tab, and select your mailbox and click Repair.
- Now make sure your incoming mail settings are correct:
– Username: Enter your email address
– Password: Choose your password used to your email address
– Server: imap.tcs.mail.com
– Port: 993 (if that doesn’t work, input 143)
– Encryption Method: STARTTLS
- Ensure the Outgoing Mail settings are correct:
– Sever: smtp.tcs.mail.com
– Port: 587
– Encryption Method: STARTTLS
– Ensure the signup box for The outgoing (SMTP) server: Demands authentication is ticked and Use same settings as my incoming mail server is chosen
- You are now logged in to your account and will increase the ticket and a member of the support team will try to help.
Export TCS webmail on Thunderbird
You can export messages as individual .eml files from your inbox and outb from folders. For example, if you have 10 messages, they are 10 .eml will save as files. Create folders on your computer (such as in your downloads) to keep track of .eml files attached to your inbox and .ml files attached to your Thunderbird.
- Open Thunderbird first.
- You have to select the inbox folder with the messages you want to export.
- Select all the messages you want to save option.
- Use ‘Ctrl + A’ for Windows or ‘Cmd + A’ for MacOS.
- Select and hold or right-click and select the selected message> EML format.
- Select the folder option on your computer where the message will be saved.
- And select Open option.
- Save your messages as .eml files in a folder, which may take a few minutes, depending on the number of files.
- Repeat for your outbox and any other files to save and export your messages.
Benefits – Tata Consultancy Services
By using TCS Conversa – equipped with advanced features such as one-stop channel integration, intelligent OCR, and named entity recognition – organizations could achieve the following benefits:
- Faster time-to-market: Use the solution’s extensive knowledge base to speed up the conversation rollout, and expand to over 150 usage cases.
- Wider market reach: With multilingual support for more than 20 languages you can thrive with a wide user base spread across the globe.
- Reduced IT dependency: Through graphical flow analysis and exception handlers, business users are able to independently organize usage cases and determine chat flow, without technical intervention.
- Streamlined development: Assistance solution development is available for built-in industry-focused companies and technical teams with reusable code configurations.
How to Back Up (Export & Import) Mail in TCS webmail ?
- Open your Horde email account in your web browser.
- And log in with your account credentials.
- Click the “Mail” option in the left navigation panel.
- Click the “Folders” icon in the top navigation menu.
- A list of folders for your account will open, with a checkbox next to the folder name in each folder.
- Check the checkbox next to each folder you want to export to the file.
- Click the “Select Action” drop-down menu, and then click the “Download” option.
- Your email data has been downloaded and saved in MBox file format.
- Open your Gmail account in your web browser and log in with your account credentials.
- And then click the “Settings” link.
- Then click on the “Forwarding and POP / IMAP” option.
- “Enable POP for all nails (mail that has already been downloaded) but also click the labeled radio button.
- Click the “When messages are accessed with POP” drop-down list.
- Then click the “Keep a copy of Gmail in the Inbox” option.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to save the settings.
- Click the “Configuration Instructions” link in the “POP Download” section to view the settings for your email client.
- Enter the POP3 settings provided by GMail in your email client.
- Check your GMail email account using your email client.
- Your email has been downloaded and backed up to your computer.
Backup Yahoo Mail
- Open your Yahoo Mail account and log in with your credentials.
- You can click the “Yahoo Classic” option to view your email account in the Classic interface.
- Click the “Options” drop-down button in the upper right corner of the interface.
- And then click the “Mail Plus” option.
- Click the “Upgrade Now” button and purchase a Mail Plus subscription, if you do not already have an upgraded version.
- Mail Plus needs to configure POP settings to download your email.
- Click the “POP and Forwarding” link in the left navigation panel.
- And click the radio button next to the “Allow your Yahoo Mail to pop up” option.
- Click the drop-down button, and then click the option for spam email.
- You can choose to include spam with your POP download, or you can enable Yahoo Mail to handle spam messages.
- You click the “Save Changes” button.
- Open POP Yahoo Mail Plus with other email client instructions and use POP and SMTP settings to configure your email client.
- Set up your Yahoo account in your email client.
- Check your email with your email client and your Yahoo Mail email is downloaded to your computer.
Contact support and email on TCS
You know that this is one of the most popular and worldwide company of IT, so in order to provide the best experience to the customers, Ultimatics TCS is serving the best global support service of the whole term.
Sharing all popular numbers where you can contact at any time. If you need another country, then you can also call the helpline number below that contact. These are the most employed numbers in the whole world you can try with your geographical location.
The employees who are facing any problem in their Ultimatix account, they can directly get a help by just mailing their problem or query to the given email addresses.
- Toll Free (INDIA):
1-800-425-4827 Free/ 1-800-CALL-TCS (1-800-225-5827 Free)
- TCS US Toll-free number (Clients), TCS US helpline Phone number:
TCS House, Raveline Street, Fort
TCS Ultimatix Email
If you want to contact via mail, Then you can choose from below, Might be it can take few hour to days for reply,
What is TCS ?
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation ($200 billion). It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
What Services does Tata Consultancy Services offer ?
TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive-powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology, and engineering services and solutions.
- Industries Services
- TCS Interactive
- Analytics Insights
- Internet Of Things
- Enterprise Applications
- Cognitive Business Operations
- Conversational Experiences
- Industrial Services
- Cyber Security
- Quality Engineering
Read Also: NUS webmail