Do you have any information about TAFE SA Webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about TAFE webmail login, how to email setup, register your account, reset your email password and more information details.
What is TAFE Webmail ?
TAFE Webmail is completely web-development based which means you can access it anywhere in the world provided you have an active internet connection. The email address is also used as the primary means of written communication with Students.
The TAFE NSW email address is used by TAFE NSW to confirm eligibility of Students for access to the Student and Learner Portal and a number of other resources used to deliver connected learning.
TAFE Webmail Login
You must have a username and password if you want to login to TAFE Webmail.
To login to TAFE Webmail Account you will need to get the username and password and you will be able to login to TAFE SA Webmail by following the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link mymail.tafe.com.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Click on the ‘login’ button.
How to Reset TAFE Mail Account Password ?
To set up your account, open the Outlook app and add a new email account by entering your TAFE SA email address as the username, and your password.
Reset your password
If you forget your password, visit the TAFE SA Portal and click Perform a Password Reset or open this webpage link otp.tafesa.edu.au.
An unlock code will be sent to the personal email address you provided when you enrolled with TAFE SA. Otherwise if you have previously changed your password recovery details, the code will be sent to your chosen method phone or email account.
Update your password recovery contact details To update your email address or phone number for recovering your password, visit otp.tafesa.edu.au. You must know your current password to change these details.
If you change the password for your email account, make sure you also update the password in any mobile devices or other email programs that you have configured.
How to Setup TAFE Webmail on Office 365 ?
- Once you’ve logged in to the Portal, click Office 365.
- Then click Outlook.
- The first time you login, you may need to set some settings (e.g. time zone), then your email will open.
- To send an email click New message.
- Click the cog to see the Settings menu.
- You may wish to automatically redirect your TAFE SA emails to another email address, such as your home email to do this:
– Click on the Settings cog symbol.
– Scroll down to View All Outlook Settings and click on Mail.
– Click on Forwarding.
– Check Enable forwarding.
- Enter the email address that you would like to forward.
- Lecturers generally prefer to receive your emails from your TAFE SA email account.
Forward your TAFE email to another email account
- Login to your computer and open up your browser to access the internet.
- Go to student.det.nsw.edu.au.
- The portal login page will display, enter your TAFE username and password to login.
- Click on ‘login’ button.
- Your student portal page will launch and you can access your email by clicking on the email tab.
- Click on settings located in the top right of your TAFE email account.
- Then select Mail Settings and fill under details settings:
– Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
– Under Forwarding click Add a forwarding address and type in the email address that you want your messages forwarded to.
– Click Save Changes.
- A verification email will be sent to the email account to which you have forwarded your TAFE student email.
- Sign out securely by clicking Sign Out under your email address and click on Close Window.
- Login to the email account that you have forwarded your TAFE student email to:
– Open the TAFE NSW Forwarding Confirmation email.
– Click on the link to confirm the request to forward.
– If you can’t click on the confirmation link copy the 8 digit confirmation code.
– Login to your TAFE student email account.
– Go to Settings.
– Under Forwarding paste the 8 digit verification code and click Verify.
- You have successfully forwarded your TAFE emails to your nominated email account.
TAFE Contact Support and Email
The customer support team are available to assist you with your study related questions, including course information, application enquiries, receiving an offer, booking into a CSPA or IE Event, paying your fees, Vet Student Loans, and much more.
- TAFE SA Executive Suite,
GPO Box 1872,
Adelaide SA 5001,
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Australian Central Time)
Other contact number
TAFE SA has a dedicated International Student Support Consultant who can assist currently enrolled International Students with a range of support services.
|International students in Australia||1800 049 492 (free call)|
|International students calling from overseas||+61 8 8463 5487|
|Student Support Consultant||08207 8279|
What is TAFE SA ?
TAFE is South Australia’s largest vocational education and training provider. They deliver job-focused training across a range of industries from entry-level certificates to bachelor degrees, at locations across the state.
The focus on practical, hands-on skills and experience ensures students graduate with a competitive edge and with the skills employers value.
What Services does TAFE SA Offer?
TAFE SA has a dedicated International Student Support Consultant who can assist international students with a range of support services, including:
- Pre-Departure and Orientation
- Disability Support
- ICT Support
- Career Planning
- Child Care
- Hire Facilities
- Learning Support
- Student Counselling
- Aboriginal Access Centre
Other services provide
They can support students with a wide range of issues, including:
- Assisting with personal issues affecting your studies
- Strategies for coping with study stress, anxiety & depression
- Developing skills to help with study (study skills, time management, coping strategies)
- Problem solving strategies
- Support dealing with crisis & trauma
- Financial assistance information
- Conflicts & complaints
- LGBTIQ+ other culturally diverse counselling support
- Support with domestic violence issues
Read Also: Eftel Webmail Login