Do you have any information about SiteGround webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about SiteGround Webmail login, email setup, reset email & password and more information.
What is SiteGround Webmail ?
SiteGround webmail is an email service that can be accessed using a standard web browser. This conflicts with the email service accessible by specialized email client software.
Allows you to create email accounts to login to one of your e-mail accounts via webmail from your cPanel and then also access the access webmail link to the account you want to access.
You can use either a SiteGround webmail interface or an email client to access accounts within your webmail.
SiteGround Webmail Login
You must have your email address and a valid password to sign in to SiteGround Webmail.
- First Go to login.siteground.com/login website link.
- And enter your email address.
- Click the NEXT button after the Email Address Enter function.
- Then enter your valid password.
- Last click on the ‘Login’ button.
Once you are logged in you can change your email address and password, get email settings. Use the same email tools available in Site Tools as long as you’re logged in with your email account are kept limited.
How to Access SiteGround email In Site Tools and cPanel?
There are two methods used by Site Tools and cPanel to access and access SiteGround Webmail, which can use the following list:
In Site Tools
- To access Webmail in Site Tools you need to go to Email> Accounts>.
- Click on the Kebab menu next to the respective email account.
- Select Log in to Webmail.
- Alternatively go to yourdomainname.com/webmail.
- Where yourdomainname.com is your actual domain name.
- Enter your email address and its password to log in.
- To access Webmail in cPanel you need to go to your email account.
- You had to go to Mail > Email Accounts > More button next to the chosen account.
- Select Access Webmail.
How to Create Webmail Accounts in Site Tools?
Here’s a step-by-step explanation of how to create an email account with one of the domain names you can see below:
- First you go to your Site Tools> Email> Accounts.
- Next, you will need to type in the new Email account you want to create and fill the necessary information for it.
- Here are the fields you need to fill in, in order to create your new account:
– Select Domain – select the domain name you would like to create the email account to. Note, that you can choose only from domains, associated with your account – your primary domain and all parked domains
– Email – enter the email address you want to create
– Password – select a strong password for your new email account
- The password strength meter will help you make it secure enough.
- Once you’re ready, press Create at the bottom.
- That’s it, in a few seconds, your new email account will be created.
Change your email account password on SiteGround
To change your email password:
- Go to your webpage link.
- Select Tools > Email > Accounts menu.
- You will be able to make this update even if you do not remember your current email password.
- Once in there, choose the email account and go to the kebab menu > Change Password.
- A new pop-up will be opened.
- Fill in the new password and click on Confirm to save it.
- The password for the email account has been changed and you can use the new one to log in.
How to configure your email to work with Mac Mail?
This guide explains how to work with and use your mail application and how to configure your email account with SiteGround.
- Configure Mac Mail automatically
- Configure Mac Mail manually
Here are two ways to configure an email account with SiteGround:
Configure Mac Mail automatically
- You can easily configure your email accounts in Mac Mail. To check the settings, go to Site Tools > Email > Accounts.
- Choose the preferred email account and go to the kebab menu > Mail Configuration.
- Select the Autoconfigure tab and from the drop-down menu, choose the correct version for your Mac Mail:
– MacOS® Mail.app® for versions prior to Lion (10.4+)
– MacOS® Mail.app® for Lion (10.7+)
– iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® Mail.app® for Mountain Lion (10.8+)
- Your browser will ask you to download a file on your computer.
- Download and open it.
- Then depending on your OS version, you may see different steps that are required to be performed different actions, so just follow the instructions you see after opening the file.
- Once the settings are imported you can open Mac Mail and your account will be imported there.
Configure Mac Mail manually
- To begin with, click on the Apple Icon Menu on the top left of your screen and select the System Preferences submenu.
- You will be taken to your System Preferences screen where you can adjust various options of your Mac OS.
- Select the Internet Accounts link to proceed.
- Next, select to add a Mail account on the next screen.
- This option, however, can be changed later on.
- Finally, click Sign in to proceed.
- Now, you have to fill in the server settings for your Email account:
– Email Address: should be pre-filled with the value you’ve entered in the previous screen
– Username: enter your full email address as a username, i.e email@example.com. It will be used both for the incoming and outgoing connection
– Password: enter the password for your email account
– Account Type: it’s set to IMAP by default. Unless you specifically want to use POP3 you should leave it that way
– Incoming Mail Server: add your domain name if it is pointed to your SiteGround website. Alternatively you can use the server hostname
– Outgoing Mail Server: same as the incoming server
- You can also find the exact settings to use with each of your mail accounts with your Mac Mail in your Site Tools > Email > Accounts, choose the preferred email account.
- Go to kebab menu > Mail Configuration and select Manual Settings tab.
- Once you fill in all the details, press Sign In to proceed.
- Finally, you will be asked which programs you want to use this account with.
- The available options depend on the applications you have installed on your account.
- You can now use your email account with the Mac Mail application.
Configure SiteGround email on Mozilla Thunderbird
- To configure manually your email accounts with Mozilla Thunderbird first open the program on your computer.
- Then click the Tools tab > Account Settings.
- From the new window press on Account Actions, then Add Mail Account account.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the Your name: field for all outgoing messages.
- Input your full email address in the Email address: field.
- Provide the password for the email account.
- Click Continue option.
- Set the Incoming setting to IMAP. The Server hostname setting is your server hostname. Leave the Port option to Auto. For SSL and Authentication select Autodetect. Then set Username to your full email address (i.e firstname.lastname@example.org) for both Incoming and Outgoing.
- When ready, click the Re-test button so that Thunderbird can test if the settings are correct.
- To verify the email settings, go to your Site Tools -> Email -> Accounts.
- Choose the preferred domain name and go to the kebab menu > Mail Configuration.
- In there click on Manual Settings.
If you have configured the Done button should become available. Click it and your email address will be added to your Thunderbird.
How to use webmail to access e-mail account ?
You can use either the webmail interface or an email client. If you need help configuring email clients, you can visit the step-by-step guides for configuring MS outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- You can easily access your Webmail interface by just visiting this link.
- Where ‘’siteground.com/domain_names‘ is your actual domain name.
- If this is not working for you, it might be possible that your ISP is blocking the access to non-standard ports loaded through an SSL connection.
- In this case, you can use: webmail.servername.com, where ‘servername.com‘ should be the hostname of your hosting server.
If you login to your webmail through the Webmail icon on your cPanel main page, you will be logged in with the default system email account. Do not use the default email account, because very often emails send from the system email accounts are going to the Junk folders.
To login via Webmail to one of your e-mail accounts from your cPanel, you should go to Email Accounts, click the More button and then the Access Webmail link next to the account you wish to access.
How to configure your email on Microsoft Outlook?
This guide explains how to work with and use your mail application and how to configure your email account with Microsoft Outlook.
- Automatically configure Outlook
- Manually configure Outlook
Automatically configure Outlook
You can easily configure your email accounts in Microsoft Outlook. To get the mail settings:
- Go to your Site Tools > Email > Account.
- Go to the kebab menu for the corresponding email account and click on Mail Configuration.
- Select the Autoconfigure tab and from the drop-down menu, choose the correct version for your Outlook.
- Now, to add an email account in your Microsoft Outlook, open the application and navigate to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- If you’re using the Mac version, the menu will be in Outlook > Preferences > Accounts.
- On the new window that opens click New.
- Then type in your name, email address, and password in the respective fields and click Next.
- Outlook will automatically connect to the hosting server, find the automatically created settings and set them for you.
- You need to only click Next to add the account.
Manually configure Outlook
To add your email account to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook:
- First click on the File menu and then on Account Settings > Account Settings.
- If you’re using the Mac version, the menu will be in Outlook > Preferences > Accounts.
- To begin, click on New on the new window that opens.
- A new window will appear named Add Account.
- On it, select the Manual Setup or additional server types option and click Next.
- Then on the next step select POP or IMAP and click Next.
- You need to fill in the appropriate information about your email account. Here’s a brief explanation of the different fields and what you should add in them:
– Your Name: provide your name in this field
– E-mail address: type in your email address – email@example.com for example
– Account Type: select whether you want to use the IMAP or the POP3 protocol. They recommend that you use the IMAP protocol since it keeps your emails on the server and it’s harder to lose information
– Incoming mail server: the server for incoming mails should be the mail subdomain of your domain name – yourdomain.com for example
– Outgoing mail server: again, use yourdomain.com as you entered for the incoming server
– User name: the username is your full email address. It will be used for both incoming and outgoing connections
– Password: enter the password for your email account
- Once you fill in each field/checkbox, click on Next to proceed.
- A new window should appear named Test Account Settings in which you can follow how Outlook verifies the information you have provided.
- If the information you provided is correct the email account should be added to your Outlook.
Contact Support and Email on SiteGround
When you have a problem with webmail or any other problem or need advanced technical support that cannot be resolved with knowledge base, you can always contact the friendly support agents of SiteGround. They provide support 24/7 over the phone, via chat and via ticket.
You can contact SiteGround’s customer service representative directly, and call SiteGround’s helpline phone number and head office address and email.
Corporate Office Address
SG Hosting Inc.
901 N Pitt St Ste 325
6 Olimpiyska Str.
1166, Sofia, Bulgaria
By contact support number
- You must first log in to the client area to get help from this team.
- And see the help icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on it and a pop-up window will appear.
- Then select View Help Center and click on the “Contact Us” tab.
- Select the category closest to the question you have.
- Let them know if there is a problem.
- Then you choose the right category.
- Choose the most appropriate topic for your request to get help quickly and adequately.
- Provide more information regarding the situation you’re facing and click Submit.
- Of course your confusions will be removed.
If you choose another chat option, you will be redirected to chat with one of the SiteGround support agents, who can tell your questions to the person you redirected. At the end of the chat, you must give your feedback in order to rate and respond to it.
If you choose to report or receive your problems by phone, the phone number will be displayed as an option and will vary depending on the country from which you are loading the site. And note that identification requires a 1-time access code.
If you choose a ticketing channel you will see a simple form to report your problem and resolve it. The support category inside the form, the subject of your request, as well as your website, will be filled in automatically. You can edit the subject of your ticket and describe your problem in detail. Note that you can upload a file if you need to. And only then will your problems be solved.
What is SiteGround ?
Siteground is a web hosting company founded in 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria. As of Jan 2020, it provides hosting for about 2,000,000 more domains worldwide. They provides shared hosting, email hosting, cloud hosting, enterprise solutions, and domain registration.
What services are available on SiteGround?
SiteGround offer free websites hosted on Joomla.com and they hosting platform is built on Google Cloud and uses its ultra-fast network and SSD persistent storage.
- Web Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- WooCommerce Hosting
- Post-Holiday Sales
- English Podcast
- Reseller Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting for Agencies
- Hosting Web en Español
Read Also: iCloud Webmail Login
SiteGround offers monthly payment plans with their cloud hosting service where the cost of their plans is kept at 80 / month. They close to the top of all web hosting companies for both uptime (99.99%) and speed (756 ms). Their customer support team is knowledgeable, fast and friendly. All plans come with CDN, SSL certificate and email accounts.
You can see the cost of shared hosting plans applied effectively. It depends on the plan and the period for which it will be prepaid. These may be exempt from regular prices for the initial signup period recorded on their sales pages.
The following compensation will be given to you if you want to start plans through SiteGround web hosting.
Discounted from $14.99/mo.
This plan will be given to you if you want to buy web hosting on GrowBig.
Discounted from $24.99/mo.
And if you want to buy web hosting on GoGeek this plan will be given to you.
Discounted from $39.99/mo.