Do you have any information about Riverland Internet Webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about Riverland Internet webmail login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
What is Riverland Internet Webmail ?
Riverland Internet Webmail is a web interface that allows you to read, receive and send emails from a browser. They do not require you to install software on your computer and you can check your mailbox from any computer connected to the Internet.
As with any web application, Riverland Webmail’s main advantage over the use of a desktop email client is the ability to send and receive email anywhere from a web browser.
Riverland Internet Webmail Login
To login to Riverland Internet Webmail you need to enter your email account address and password, so keep it with you and login to Riverland Internet Webmail through the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link webmail.riverland.net.au.
- Enter your Username (@riverland.net.au) in the field.
- Enter your Riverland Internet password in the field.
- Choose your Language or Theme, in the box.
- Then last click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Is your browser saying this webpage is unsafe?
It hasn’t been hacked: your browser is insisting that you use a new security feature. The cure is to reach the webmail through a different address. Use mail.rivwe.com/webmail – update your bookmarks.
What is Riverland email addresses ?
Some people and some businesses need to keep their firstname.lastname@example.org email address working after the closure of Riverland Internet.
Riverland Internet can help with this. Two levels of service are available:
- Email Forwarding. When the customer has another email address, we simply forward the mail to it. The cost is $50 per year.
- Complete mailbox service. With this, the customer doesn’t need another mailbox. Their mail is stored on our server until they can pick it up with a POP3 client. These customers can also use webmail to check their mail. This costs $88 per year.
- If the customer already. The email hosting or web hosting with us, an @riverland.net.au address can be included as one of the email addresses in the hosting package.
Junkmail filtering starts for addresses @riverland.net.au
They turned on much better junkmail filtering for all the email addresses @riverland.net.au. What it had before was not doing much. So they’re watching it to see how well it does. If your inbox is empty, except for good emails, and halfway there.
Naturally, they want the junk filter to stop the junk. The other half is that we want it to not block the good messages. Sure it’s hard to know what you didn’t receive: but if you do notice anything missing, if it’s something you want, get in contact and let me know about it. The new junkfilter has a whitelist for this purpose.
At the moment there’s no charge for the better filtering. However, the junk filtering service isn’t free, so soon you have to charge something for keeping a riverland address.
Riverland Internet Webmail SMTP and POP servers
SMTP and POP servers
The SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server is the one you send your mail messages through. The POP (Post-Office Protocol) server is the one you receive other people’s mail messages from.
For people still connecting through Riv Web & Email dialup, they are both the same machine, which is called:
It’s a little different for anyone on broadband. They should use the SMTP server provided by their broadband provider. For instance, if you’re on Big Pond, the server-name is probably mail.bigpond.com – but check with Big Pond.
POP username / account / login
When your email program checks to see if you have new mail waiting, it has to ‘log in’ to the POP server before it’s allowed to look in your mailbox for any messages waiting for you. This means other people can’t read what’s in your mailbox.
If your email program hasn’t asked you for identification before this, it will now ask you for a username and password.
To access your mailbox, use the same username and password that you use to identify yourself when your modem dials number to make a connection.
Normally you type the username, on its own, into a dialog box a box that pops up on the screen, giving you information or asking you to do something, in lower case.
Setup Riverland Internet Webmail on Outlook Express
- Open Outlook Express on your devices.
- It is not necessary to connect to the Internet at the moment if you do not wish to.
- You can close any windows asking for passwords as well as any resulting error messages.
- If Outlook Express starts an Internet Connection Wizard, go to the next step, if the Wizard Does Not start.
- Click Tools in the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click Accounts.
- Tap on the Mail Tab in the new window that should have appeared.
- Click on the Add then Mail.
- Enter your name in the Display Name box. This is not your e-mail address, but the name that will appear as the sender.
- Click Next once this is done.
- Leave the dot in ‘I already have an e-mail address’ and put your e-mail address in the box provided.
- Click Next when this is done.
- Your Riverland Internet E-mail address is <Your_Username>@riverland.net.au eg: email@example.com.
- My Incoming mail server is a should read POP3.
- Incoming and Outgoing mail server names should be “mail.riverland.net.au”.
- Click Next when these details are filled in.
- Account name is your USERNAME (Not E-mail address) with Riverland Internet and “Password” is your normal password with Riverland Internet.
- Click Next when filled in.
- Click Finish.
- If the Wizard started automatically, Outlook Express should now be ready to use.
- Click the account mail.riverland.net.au then click Set as Default.
- Click Close.
- Outlook Express should be ready to send and receive.
Riverland Internet Contact support and Email
Riverland Internet’s former broadband and dialup customers have moved to other suppliers.
If you want to keep your @riverland.net.au email address or website, please contact local company, Riverland Web & Email Services who will continue these services.
- PO Box 3034,
South Australia, 5341,
What is Riverland Internet ?
Riverland Internet closed for business in 2012. Riv Net’s former broadband and dialup customers have moved to other suppliers.
The management and staff of Riverland Internet wish to thank customers for their loyalty over many years. While closing the service they worked to give a high level of support.
What Services does Riverland Internet ?
- Internet services
- Internet support
- Domain services
- Caravan hire
- Connection service
- Financial institutions
- Email addresses
- Website hosting
- Dialup service
- Hosting account
- Electrical testing & tagging
Read Also: UOW Webmail