Do you have any information about Northern Health webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about NH staff email login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
What is Northern Health webmail ?
Northern Health webmail is a web-based email accounts and they allows the users to access their mails as long as they have access to an Internet connection.
The Emails are elastic and may be used for providing guides, serving as documentation, providing confirmation, communicating rules and processes, making recommendations, providing a status upgrade, making a question.
Northern Health webmail login
Northern Health Email You can also login through @nh.org.au email addresses, @mh.org.au email addresses and @wh.org.au email addresses.
You can login to Northern Health webmail via the important links below. So you follow the steps below:
NH staff email login
- First Open this webpage link webmail.ssg.org.au.
- If you would like to login to Northern Health webmail via email @nh.org.au email addresses, click on the webpage link provided here.
- If you would like to login to Northern Health webmail via email @mh.org.au email addresses, click on the webpage link provided here.
- And If you would like to login to Northern Health webmail via email @wh.org.au email addresses, click on the webpage link provided here.
Northern Health webmail login Troubleshooting
- Step 1
Go to the Northern Health webmail Login official login page via the official link here. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Step 2
Simply login with your login details. You will have to have been given these by Northern Health Email Login, either on sign up, or by your authority of Northern Health webmail Login.
- Step 3
You should now have a ‘successfully logged in’ message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to Northern Health Email Login.
- Step 4
Ensure that you typed your details correctly. If there is an option for viewing your password, use it. Providing there is no one that can not see your password around.
- Step 5
If you are still having issues, and cannot access your account, please feel free to contact us and they will be happy to help.
Forgot or Reset Northern Health webmail Password
If you have forgotten or need to reset your password, First open this Forgot password link. And please enter your email address in the field. They will email you a link that you can use to reset your password.
Please enter the email address you used to register with us.
Setup your Work Smart Email at Northern Health
You can see the guide below to set up your work email on your smartphone.
In order to make the process of checking your work emails easier, below is a simple guide to setting up your work email on your smart phone. Set up only takes a few minutes, and allows you to stay in touch with important announcement regarding rosters, teaching and department initiatives.
Ensure that your data plan has sufficient data for email services. Your smartphone is unlikely to download large attachments unless you ask it, but beware and set your email to download only messages, and attachments only from wi-fi, not cellular!
iPhone/iPad iOS & Mac
- Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Add account.
– Email: email@example.com.
– Password: your network password (same as CPF).
- Click Next.
– Server: ssgwebmail2.ssg.org.au.
– Domain: WHCN (all capitals).
– Username: Same as email.
– Description: Northern Work Email.
- Then press next.
Android – Samsung Galaxy and other devices
- Go to menu, settings, accounts, add account, Email (Microsoft exchange ActiveSync is the best choice).
– Enter your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your password and hit next.
- You may be lucky and details will be found automatically, if NOT.
– Exchange server: ssgwebmail2.ssg.org.au Domain: WHCN (all capitals).
- Select SSL on.
- Hit next and you should be connected.
- Options may appear for you to customize how, and how often your email if retrieved from the server.
Contact support or Email on Northern Health
- Northern Health Office of Research
Level 3 NCHER Building
185 Cooper St
EPPING VIC 3076
CHSP is Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Contact Northern Health Community Access on 9495 3443 between the hours of 9.00 am–5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Contact Numbers for Advocacy Services
- Elder Rights Advocacy: 1800 700 600
- The Office of the Public Advocate: (03) 9603 9500 or 1800 136 829
Complaints or concerns
They are most happy to manage any concerns you may have directly with the Program Manager, The Patient Experience Unit or via the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner. You can also email the organisation directly via this email.
- Email: email@example.com
What is Northern Health ?
Northern Health is a dynamic health service, providing vital public healthcare to residents of Melbourne’s northern suburbs and the surrounding regional communities.
Northern Health cares for a diverse community, born in more than 185 countries, who speak over 106 different languages and follow over 90 different religions or beliefs.
What Services does Northern Health offer ?
They offer a comprehensive range of services and supports to maintain your social connections and independence at home. Some of the responsive and flexible services include:
- Specialist case management
- Personal support
- Health and therapy services
- Nursing, Occupational therapy
- Vascular Surgery
- Emergency Department
- Falls and Balance Service
- Podiatry and Massage therapy
- Domestic assistance
- Home maintenance
- Transport assistance
- Respite and carer support
- Social connectedness
- Home modifications
- High Risk Foot Service
- Paediatric Surgery
- Thoracic Surgical Services
Read Also: Vianet webmail