Do you have any information about Murdoch University Webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about Murdoch University webmail login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
What is Murdoch University Webmail ?
Murdoch University Webmail is a Web-based email system in University or School. These types of server-based email systems are popular, especially with younger users used.
Most commonly used browsers are supported by the student Murdoch webmail system, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari.
Murdoch webmail allows access from any computer with an Internet connection and a supported web browser.
Murdoch University Webmail Login
When you enrol at Murdoch you are provided with a free email account. Your email address uses your student ID in the format studentID@student.murdoch.edu.au.
Email is the primary means of communication for important announcements and messages, including exam information.
Login Webmail Murdoch
To login to Murdoch University Webmail you will need a Murdoch University username and password so you can get it first and login to Murdoch University Webmail by following the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link myinfo.murdoch.edu.au.
- Enter your username or email account address in the field.
- Click on the ‘next’ button.
- Enter your password, in the field.
- Then last click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Change or Reset Murdoch University email password
Changing your password regularly helps keep your account and personal details secure in Murdoch Webmail. To ensure your new password meets the requirements and is secure, refer to create a strong password.
Before you change or reset your password, it is important that you:
- Log out from any Murdoch applications and websites you have open.
- Disable eduroam (wifi) and Murdoch email/calendar sync on your phone and mobile devices.
Change your password
If you know your current password, you can change it at any time. Click the Change Password Link.
Reset your password
Requires your personal verification details. If you don’t have your details set up, contact IT Service Desk.
You will need to call IT Helpdesk on Phone: +61 8 9360 2000 (Monday–Friday 8:00 am–5:00 pm) to reset your login password.
How to access student email account in Murdoch ?
Students may choose to receive emails via a private email address by following guide below rather than using the Murdoch Student Email system.
Your student email address will be in the format: email@example.com.
- Your email address will be available for up to 30 days after your graduation calendar end date, eg. 30 days after April 30th, or 30 days after December 31st.
- After this time the email address will be disabled.
- Any email you wish to keep will need to be removed from your account before your access expires.
- Murdoch postgraduate students are eligible to apply for a Murdoch email account in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com via an online form located at MyServiceDesk > Make a Request > Email and Calendar > Request a new mailbox.
Setup Murdoch Webmail on Outlook for PC or Mac
These steps are the same whether you’re adding your first email account or additional Murdoch University email accounts to Outlook.
Outlook for PC
- First open browser on your device.
- Select File > Add Account.
Enter you email address (in the format firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your valid password, password field.
- And click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your password again.
- Then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook.
Outlook for Mac
- First open browser on your device.
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Account.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Type your email address (in the format email@example.com) in the field.
- Then enter your valid password, password field.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Type your password > Add Account.
- Select Done to start using Outlook for Mac.
Configure Murdoch University Webmail Email on Phone Device
Please note, the Outlook app is the only supported email client and can be installed from either the Google Play or Apple Stores.
If you have email client issues on your Android or Apple/iOS device, please follow the following steps.
Remove the Murdoch email Account
- On your device, tap on the Outlook App.
- Tap the pic/icon next to Inbox.
- Click on the Settings icon, left-hand side near the bottom.
- Tap the Murdoch Office 365 account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account info.
- Select Delete Account.
- If this was your only Outlook account then you will see.
Add the Murdoch email Account
- Select Get Started.
- Select Skip if you have any other Accounts setup.
- In Add Account add your Murdoch username i.e. staff number>@murdoch.edu.au, not your email address in the field.
- And click Continue.
- Enter your password in the field.
- Tap Maybe Later.
- Check out some of the Features of Outlook, or tap Skip.
- You now have access to your Murdoch Inbox.
How to Change Murdoch University Email Address ?
All Murdoch University email correspondence from Murdoch will go to whichever address you have listed in MyInfo. By default, it will be set to the address you provided when you enrolled.
If you did not provide an address, it will be set to your student email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you need to change your email address for all University email communication, follow these steps:
- First Login to MyInfo.
- Click on the Personal Profile.
- The Student Personal Details portlet will display your Personal Profile.
- In the Email Address field, enter your new preferred email address.
- Click Save My Details to confirm.
- It can take up to 15 minutes to update on your record.
Murdoch University Contact support and Email
90 South Street, Murdoch
Western Australia 6150
If you are unclear what support you need myMurdoch Advice team can help you find the right help by email, phone or live chat.
Phone: 1300 687 3624
8:30am to 4:30pm
weekdays (Perth time)
Other contact numbers
|Central security office||+61 8 9360 6262|
|Perth campus||+61 8 9360 7333 (Ext 333)|
|Mandurah campus||+61 8 9582 5555 (Ext 555)|
|Rockingham campus||+61 8 9553 7333|
|Facilities management||+61 8 9360 2262|
What is Murdoch University ?
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. It began operations as the state’s second university on 25 July 1973, and accepted its first undergraduate students in 1975.
Its name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch, the Founding Professor of English and former Chancellor of the University of Western Australia.
What Services does Murdoch University ?
The Murdoch University Medical Service provides confidential, high quality medical assessment, treatment and referrals, as well as health promotion activities for the Murdoch community.
- Facilities management
- Domestic students
- International students
- Health services
- Online student services
- Peer Academic Coaches
- Security services
- The Library
- The Animal Hospital
- Psychology Clinic
- Chiropractic Clinic
- Disability learning online
- Health and wellbeing support
- 24/7 safety & wellbeing support
Read Also: ARN Webmail Login