Do you have any information about Monash Health webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about Monash Health webmail login, how to email setup, register your account, export & import email account, reset or forgot login email password and more information.
What is Monash Health webmail?
Monash Health webmail is an email service which can be accessed using a standard web browser to computer and any other device. It contrasts with email support reachable by means of a specialised email account address customer software.
Just like every web application, this webmail’s most important advantage over using a desktop email client is the capability to send and receive email anywhere from a web browser.
Monash Health webmail login
You need to have a username and password to login to Monash Health webmail. You can login using the following step-guide.
- First Go to this webpage Portal selfservice.monashhealth.org.
- Login screen appears upon successful login, and then Login using your username and valid password in the field.
- Click on the ‘Log in‘ button.
Monash Health Staff portal login
The following information and resources are for current Monash Health employees.
- Contact the IT Service Desk on (03) 9594 7255
- Outside of business hours, urgent issues can be escalated by calling the Contact Centre on (03) 9594 6666 and asking to have the IT Service Desk paged.
Reset Monash Health webmail login password
If you forget your password or you want to reset your password after logging in to Monash Health webmail, here are the steps you can follow.
- First Open this webpage link.
- Please enter your username and click the button below to see the options currently available to you.
- Click on the ‘Continue‘ button.
How to Add Monash health e-mail on iPhone and iPad with iOS 14?
- Open your Settings on your device.
- Under Settings, Select Mail and then Accounts.
- Select Add Account option.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Fill in the your Monash Health email address and add in the description of Monash Health and click on Next.
- Select Configure Manually.
- Fill in your Monash Password and click on Next.
- Enter the server webmail.southernhealth.org.au.
- Fill in the domain as Southern Health (all capital and one word).
- Also, fill in your Monash Health username (Employee Number) and password in the field.
- Click on Next.
- Select the one you want to sync to your iPhone / iPad and click save.
- You should now see Monash Health in the list of accounts.
- Log a call to IT, or call 47255 option 1 to unblock your device when you get the e-mail like.
- The mobile device is temporarily blocked from accessing content via Exchange.
- ActiveSync because the mobile device has been quarantined, and you don’t need to take any action.
- Content will be automatically downloaded as soon as the access granted by your administrator.
- Your device is temporarily blocked from accessing your emails and has been quarantined.
- Please contact the IT Service Desk on Monash Health 03 9594 6666 or log a call via the Intranet Portal.
- Email content will automatically download as soon as access has been granted.
Set up or Configure Monash Health Google App on Mobile Device
- First Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, then Calendar > Add account (For General, Mail, Contact, and Calendar) option.
- Choose on the Google from the Add Account list (iCloud, for Exchange, Google Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook.com, and any Other device).
- Enter your account details in the following format:
– Email Address: enter your full Monash email address in the field
– Password: choose your Monash Authcate password in the field
- Click on the Sign in button.
- There may be another screen asking you to sign in from your Monash health email address.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap sign in.
- Choose on whether you want to sync your email, primary calendar, contacts and notes (mail, contacts, calendar and other notes).
- Click Tap Save button.
How to Access Monash Health Remote?
- First Go to or visit this webpage link.
- Enter your Monash Health Username and Password in the field and click log in button.
– The same details as use to log into computers at Monash Health. For example: Monash Health username and password.
- A SMS paascode will be sent to the mobile phone number thet has been registered with your account for remote access use.
– Enter the SMS pass-code in the field provided and click on submit.
- All Monash Health based computers must already have the Citrix client installed on it.
- Select the checkbox and click on Download.
– When prompted select Run.
– Select Run again when motivated and this may install the Citrix client.
- Once the Citrix client is installed you will be presented with two options.
- To view applications to access applications, then click Programs.
– This will show you the applications that you have access to.
- Ability to focus on network drives (for example, G:, H:, R: etc), click File Transfer.
- The run an application, simply click on one of the icons displayed.
- And a message will show that it is launching the program and the application will start.
- To log out of Citrix, click the down arrow at the top right of the main Citrix page and select Log Log.
Monash Health Contact Support and Email
Find contact phone numbers, addresses and visitor information for Monash Health’s campuses and community services.
Contact the Monash Health switchboard on 03 9594 6666.
Learn more about the emergency departments or please call 000 if you are in an emergency or life-threatening situation.
Monash Medical Centre
(03) 9594 6666
246 Clayton Road,
Clayton VIC 3168
Monash Children’s Hospital
(03) 8572 3000
246 Clayton Road,
Clayton, VIC 3168
(03) 8768 1200
62-70 Kangan Drive,
Berwick, VIC 3806
Healthwise Fitness Kingston (closed)
The gym will be kept with sporadic staff – the doors will be unlocked from 6pm Mon-Fri 6pm (excluding public holidays and Christmas period).
What is Monash Health ?
Monash Health is Victoria’s leading integrated health service serving the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. They offer community quality patient health care across the entire lifespan from pre-birth to palliative care, for all groups and stages of life.
Monash Health pricing
Service and Support Item
- Capacity Building Supports: 193.99 per hours
- Continence: $124.05 per hours
- Dietetics: $193.99 per hours
- Occupational therapy (including driver assessment): $193.99 per hours
- Support Coordination: $100.14 per hours
- Specialist Support Coordination: $190.54 per hours
- Non Face-to-Face activitiies: Charged at the hourly rate of the service provided
- Travel: Charged at the hourly rate of the service provided
- Report writing: Charged at the hourly rate of the service provided
More Monash Health pricing available CLICK HERE
See Also Read: Rackspace webmail login