Do you have any information about Horde webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about Horde webmail login, how to email setup, register your account, export & import email account, reset or forgot login email password and more information.
What is Horde webmail?
Horde Groupware webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
Horde webmail Edition bundles the separately available applications IMP, Ingo, Kronolith, Turba, Nag, Mnemo, Gollem, and Trean.
It can be extended with any of the released Horde applications or the applications that are still in development, like a bookmark manager or a file manager.
Horde Webmail Login
Follow the steps below to login to Horde webmail. In which you have to give your Username and Password.
- First Open this Horde webmail Login Link.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Choose your Language (English american, uk your choose)
- Then click on the ‘login’ button.
Email Filter Rules Manage in Horde webmail
Ingo, the ‘Email Filter Rules Manager’, started as a frontend for the Sieve filter language, and is now a generic and complete filter rule frontend that currently is able to create Sieve, procmail, maildrop, and IMAP filter rules.
The IMAP filter driver translates the filter rules on demand for IMAP commands. The default filtering management application used in IMP is Ingo.
Ingo Server as well as client filters are able to create scripts and finally run them. The Filter Script API is flexible enough that any number of filter drivers can be written and plugged in. Each filter driver highlights its capabilities in Ingo, which in turn adapts its to display only those rules and features that the driver can actually handle.
It supports a set of special rules that are either translated into their original counterparts in the filter script backend or simulated by filter script commands. These rules are blacklist, whitelist, forwards and vacation.
Ingo abstracts storage, script, and transport backends. That means that the filter rules in Ingo’s internal format can be stored in several places. Currently, both Horde’s preferences and SQL-based storage are supported.
What features does Horde webmail offer?
Please see the Horde Groupware page for general features of the the Horde Groupware webmail Edition and the calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes components.
Additional features of Horde Groupware webmail Edition are:
- IMAP and POP3 webmail client
- 3-pane and 3-column-layouts
- Message filtering
- Message searching
- Conversation view of all messages
- Downloading of message attachments
- Flexible, individual alias addresses
- IMAP folder subscriptions
- Shared IMAP folders
- Graphical emoticons
- Support for mailing list headers
- Forwarding of multiple messages
- Attachments sent as links
- HTML message composition
- Spell checking
- Built in attachment viewers
- Encrypting and signing of messages
- Quota support
- Keyboard navigation
- Full character set support for folders names
IMP Internet Messaging Program – Horde webmail
It is written in PHP and provides webmail access to IMAP and POP3 accounts. It uses the best-of-class Horde or IMAP Client library to provide fast, robust connections to the remote IMAP/POP3 server. IMP provides multiple view types to support all possible browsers (desktop vs. mobile vs. tablet vs. text only).
- Dynamic (AJAX) view
- Mobile smartphone view
- IMAP folder support
- Management of shared IMAP folders (ACLs)
- Folder subscriptions
- Various identities
- Alias and tied to addresses
- Integration with e-mail filtering
- Ability to forward multiple messages at once
- Message flags
- Graphical emoticons and country flags
- Available in many languages
- Full charset support
- Minimal view
- HTML message composition
- Drag/drop attachment support
- HTML signatures
- High performance
- Message previews in mailbox view
- Desktop like user interface and navigation
IMP passes both the MIME Torture Test and the newer E-Mail Acid Test, ensuring that messages are displayed as intended by the original sender.
Horde Email module development and released applications
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
It can be extended with any of the released Horde applications or the Horde modules that are still in development, like a bookmark manager or a file manager.
- Day, week, work week, month and year views
- Recurring and all-day events
- Alarms with email notifications
- Simple and advanced search forms
- Meeting planning, also with other calendar applications
- Email notification about changed events
- Free/busy information exchange with other calendar applications
- Subscription of remote calendars
- Integration into external clients like Apple Calendar, Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird, Microsoft Outlook
- CalDAV, iCalendar and iTip support
- Distribution lists/email groups, also across address books
- Simple and advanced search forms
- Customizable address book listings
- vCard support
- Address book pager (rolodex)
- Customizable contact fields
- Integration of existing address books
- Integration into external clients through CardDAV
- Priorities and due dates
- Searchable descriptions
- Email notification about changed tasks
- Integration into external clients like Apple iCal, Mozilla Sunbird, Microsoft Outlook
- CalDAV and vTodo support
- Fulltext search
- Character counter
- Encrypted notes
Contact us for a free assessment of your project
They love to talk shop. Give us a call at +1.404.400.1661 or +49.521.4469.8995 or drop us a line at email@example.com. They will set up a time to discuss your project and help you establish a roadmap for achieving your objectives.
- Horde, LLC
P.O. Box 79322
Atlanta, GA 30307
What is Horde ?
Horde was founded by the people that have spent the past 10 years creating the Horde Groupware Suite. They are experts in the craft and have a track record of helping some of the largest Horde deployments in the world deploy Horde successfully.
Horde LLC Services
The most flexible Horde groupware on the planet, and that makes it the perfect platform on which to build your business productivity software:
- Horde connects to more backends, SQL, LDAP, IMAP, Sieve, SMTP, cache platforms and other open source groupware system. This means you can continue to use your existing userbase and your users do not have to remember any additional passwords.
- Data entered in Horde may be updated or consumed via a wide range of front-end protocols. Horde presents your information where you need it.
- Template and CSS-based design makes customization easy. There are nearly unlimited numbers of ways to customize and configure Horde to fit almost any need.
- Horde’s feature set rivals the largest enterprise email systems. They incredible feature set that compares favorably against any competition in the primary apps and even more in the secondary apps.
- Horde is open source, which means there are never per-user licensing fees or costly mandatory support contracts. It also means that, if necessary, you can customize any part of Horde at any time.
- Horde benefits from a large and active community of developers and users and continues to add features nearly every day.
See Also: HNE Health webmail Portal Login