Do you have any information about Aquinas webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about Aquinas webmail login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
What is Aquinas webmail ?
Aquinas webmail is a college portal online portal for parents and carers. You can view your son / daughter’s attendance, progress reviews, exam schedule and other information. An Internet e-mail account is assigned to each Aquinas College student.
It is the responsibility of the students to they check the e-mail accounts assigned to them regularly. If a student uses another account as the primary account, the mail sent to that college-assigned address should be forwarded to that primary account.
Aquinas webmail login
You must enter the Aquinas College username and password to login to Aquinas webmail. Follow the steps below to login to Aquinas webmail:
- First Open this link my.aquinas.ac.uk.
- Enter your Username and password in the field.
- And click on the ‘Login’ button.
Aquinas Students Portal Email be protected
Protect Your Device
- Install updates as soon as they are released on the PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone you are using.
- Updates should be made not only to enable new features but also to address security issues.
- Run an antimalware product in conjunction with an antivirus especially on a PC and turn on your firewall.
- Passwords or pass codes must be set to prevent others from using your device.
- Set your device to auto-locked after a period of inactivity.
Use Complex and Unique Passwords
It’s hard to hold a strong password, but it’s easy to remember.
- Use a combination of letters – use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Long passwords should be used wherever possible. As long as the password is broken.
- Using a combination of letters, three or more random words should be used together.
- Use different passwords for all your accounts – use the password manager to securely store your login if you struggle to remember passwords.
- A strong password should be hard to guess but easy to remember.
- Do not share or disclose your passwords with anyone.
Protect Personal Data
They need to know how to use your personal information to again access to your accounts or your money. Because don’t be a victim of identity theft.
- Never share personal information on social media and check your privacy settings regularly.
- Do not send personal information by email or text.
- Services Use 2 factor authentication wherever you can when using online services.
- This is an additional level of security used to ensure who the people trying to log into the account are.
- The first person will enter their username and password and then immediately instead of accessing the account, they will have to provide another piece of information, for example a code sent by text.
How to Setup Aquinas email on Android Device ?
- You have to click on the email icon from your menu.
- Select the Accounts option by bringing up the Screen Options menu.
- Bring up the Screen Options menu and click Add Account option.
- Enter the email address and password and push forward.
- Select your IMAP.
- All information should be structured, please upgrade to IMAP server mail.aquinas.edu and select SSL for security type.
- And select Next button.
- To modify the SMTP server setting on smtp.aquinas.edu and select Next button.
- Select inbox check frequency and select Next button.
- Add your name to the account.
- Select the Complete option.
How to Setup or Configure Aquinas email on iPhone ?
- First, from your Settings menu, click mail, contacts or calendars option.
- Then select the Add Account option.
- On the Add Account screen and select ‘Other Options’.
- Select Add Mail Account.
- New account screen, please enter your personal account information:
– Select IMAP
– Enter server information
– Incoming server: mail.aquinas.edu
– Outgoing server: smtp.aquinas.edu
- And select Next button.
- It will then be set up only after it verifies your account.
- Your setup should be complete.
Configure Aquinas webmail on a Blackberries device
- Click Setup from your home screen, sometimes called the Setup Wizard.
- Select on the email setup option.
- Click Set up another email account.
- And click another option.
- Enter your username @aquinas.edu email under the email address.
- Enter your University of Aquinas password under Password and click Continue button.
- At this point the phone should notify you that setup is complete and click Close option.
- You have to go back to the email setup wizard.
- Publish your email@example.com email and press your BlackBerry menu button and click on the Edit option provided.
- Click Advanced Options to expand them and change the value under mail.aquinas.edu under Email Server setting.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- At this point BlackBerry will ask you to approve the email. Re-input your University of Aquinas password and click Validation.
- The email will now appear on the home screen.
How to Protect or Editing Aquinas email attachments ?
Make sure you want to edit or save the attachment you received from your Aquinas email, such as a word or excel file.
- Click your file tab and then save the file.
- Navigate to the directory / folder in which you want to save the file and name the file, and click Save.
The file will be saved in the right place with a name that can identify it. If you open an attachment, edit it, and then click the Save icon, your document will be saved in a temporary folder on your hard drive. When you close the Internet browser, the file in the temporary folder will be deleted and this file cannot be retrieved.
MyAQ Class Roster Export
The MyAQ class roster export class allows the roster to be accessed in MyAQ and then exported to Excel. Formatting is done automatically for you. To use this tool, click Excel on Start, Programs, MyAQ, and then MyAQ – Roster Export. This export utility is only available on campus when using MyAQ in Internet Explorer web browser.
MyAQ Budget Export
MyAQ Budget Allows export budgets to be accessed in MyAQ and then exported to Excel. To use this tool, click Start, Programs, college, MyAQ, and then MyAQ – Export Budget to Excel. This export utility is only available on campus when using MyAQ in Internet Explorer web browser.
How to Use a Webcam on Aquinas College ?
There are risks associated with the use of WebCams when you or they are chatting face-to-face with others.
- Only use Webcam minds with people you know offline.
- Only webcams should be used in a safe environment.
- Switch to your webcam am only for scheduled webchats / conferences, do not set up any applications that can auto-reply your webcam.
- Never use a webcam that puts you at risk or confused.
- Confidential personal or financial information, such as your full name, address, passwords or card or bank details, should not be disclosed during any video chat / conference.
- Do not record any part of the video chat, in any medium, without the consent of all participants.
- If you feel uncomfortable with either content or someone else in the video, the video call / conference should end.
- When not using Webcam am Mano make sure it is switched off when not using your device and turns off laptop or tablet / phone cases.
Contact support and Email on Aquinas College
For full information on any of the courses, you can contact, either by:
- Telephone: 0161 419 3620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are requesting a courses brochure, please give your postal address and details of the course you are interested in so that appropriate information can be posted to you or call into the college where staff can go through any queries you may have about courses and fees.
Nangreave Road, Stockport,
Cheshire SK2 6TH
Main college reception
To report an absence
What is Aquinas ?
Aquinas College in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England, is a Roman Catholic sixth form college, established in 1980 by the Diocese of Shrewsbury. The college is named after St. Thomas Aquinas.
The college is popular among school leavers in the Stockport area, so much so that Aquinas College receives twice as many applications as there are places. The college also offers a range of adult education courses.
What Services does Aquinas College offer ?
At Aquinas College they are committed to offering the students the best opportunities, support, guidance and resources possible so they can make the most of their time with us and be the best they can be.
Facilities, activities, support and a full enrichment programme covering the arts and culture, trips and travel, sport and challenges, are in place to complement the students’ academic studies.
Students well being is uppermost in the thinking so pastoral, Chaplaincy and counselling support are in place. Access to financial support information such as Bursary and Free College Meals are also available.
- Sixth Form Courses
- Adult Education
- Pathways SEND
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- PGCE (M) 14+
- Information for Parents
- Support For Learners
- Trips and Travel
- Core Studies
- Sixth Form Admissions
- Admissions Timeline
- Adult Education Admissions
Also Read: Yarra Valley Grammar webmail